Over this weekend, Oracle rolled out version 16.2.3 of Oracle Documents Cloud Service. This release came with a new web interface which can be seen below.
We found most other PDF software is complex and difficult to use. So, we took on this problem head on and reduced all functionality to a minimum and focused solely on user experience. Besides, we also made it really pretty to look at. We believe simple software solutions should be made affordable. So, that’s why our service is free to use twice per hour. Our Pro service offers users an unlimited experience at an affordable price and includes a lot of extra features including Connected Functions and Multiple File Processing.
Customers can deploy their on-premises licenses (perpetual or term) and bring them to the Oracle Public Cloud for the on-premises products listed below (full list at Oracle link). There is no license migration per se.
- Oracle SOA Suite for Oracle Middleware
- Oracle Service Bus
- Oracle BPEL Process Manager Option
- Oracle Unified Business Process Management Suite
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Oracle WebCenter Portal
- Oracle WebCenter Sites
- Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality products (not all products certified)
The on-premises licenses of the products listed above can be used with the following class of Oracle Java Cloud Service – Virtual Image SKUs:
- Oracle Java Cloud Service – Enterprise Edition – Virtual Image – General Purpose
- Oracle Java Cloud Service – Enterprise Edition – Virtual Image – High Memory
- Oracle Java Cloud Service – Suite – Virtual Image – General Purpose
- Oracle Java Cloud Service – Suite – Virtual Image – High Memory
A common question is how to add additional information to a WebCenter Content Search Results screen. Unfortunately, it is not always as simple as adding an item to a template.