Experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware consultant specializing in WebCenter Content, WebCenter Portal and Java
Austin, Texas Area | Information Technology and Services
Jonathan is an experienced IT consultant with 8+ years of experience. Jonathan has a deep understanding of the Oracle Fusion Middleware stack, hands-on experience and years of experience in design, development, support of large-scale projects.
Jonathan started his IT journey in his teens by fixing computers for family and friends. During high school, he served as Technical Director for a financial advisor's office. Jonathan continued his journey by attending Iowa State University where he graduated in three years with a B.S. in Management Information Systems. After college, Jonathan started working with Oracle WebCenter Content.
Jonathan is globally recognized within the WebCenter Content community. He has worked with clients around the world to help them solve their business problems. Jonathan has worked with clients in a wide variety of industries (finance, tech, non-profit, transportation, education, retail), worked on large and small projects (from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies and U.S. Federal Government agencies) and in varying capacities (from developer to project lead).
Today, Jonathan’s primary goal is to manage technical innovations which internally benefit Mythics as well as our clients. Jonathan maintains a personal and technical blog at JonathanHult.com. He also shares his Oracle expertise on the Mythics blog. He is very active on the OTN forums where he enjoys mentoring others. Jonathan regularly presents at COLLABORATE, tech days and other events.
Outside of his daily work, Jonathan enjoys disc golf, bowling, snow skiing, board and video games, watching movies/TV and rock music/concerts. He can play multiple instruments including piano, trumpet, and guitar. He loves Jesus and worships Him at The Austin Stone Community Church.
Senior Innovation Engineer (2016 - Present)
Privately Held, 201-500, Information Technology & Services
• Implement and champion usage of Oracle Cloud PaaS offerings including Oracle Process Cloud Service and Oracle Content and Experience Cloud Service (since 2015)
• Manage and support enterprise technical tools including Mythics Sales Intranet and Atlassian Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket (since 2014)
• Provide pre-sales support (including technical scoping, proof of concepts and estimating) for Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) such as Java, WebLogic, WebCenter Content/Portal, BPM and SOA (since 2014)
• Develop Consulting Statements of Work (SOWs) for FMW technology in coordination with technical team leads (SMEs) and sales teams (since 2014)
• Blog about Oracle technology (since 2012)
Freelance Consultant (2008 - Present)
• Independent contracting
• Website development
• Oracle WebCenter Content consulting and custom component development
• Online database development
• Computer troubleshooting