- Simplicity – you don’t have to contract multiple times for different cloud services
- Low Cost – Oracle has significantly reduced the cost of UC to be more competitive
- Wash, Rinse, Repeat – Oracle has improved, and is still improving, processes to make transacting as simple as possible with fast provisioning times (<24 hours)
- BYOL to PaaS – The cost of Universal Credits comes down even further when you “Bring Your Own License” to PaaS
Direct link to article
- No Annual model – the annual payment model was the real game changer for Oracle and would have allowed customers with non-production, or un-predictable/”spiky” production workloads to move to the Oracle Cloud without hesitation. You just don’t have any flexibility to agility with Monthly Flex, which is exactly what Public Cloud is meant to be about, right?