The following is detailed feature and pricing information for Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
Prices are in OCPU Per Hour with unlimited number of connections.
|Edition||Features||Part #||Pay As You Go||Monthly Flex|
|Enterprise||Includes everything from Standard plus the following:||B88159||$4.7379||$3.1586|
- OCPU per hour
- Unlimited number of connections
- 1 OCPU can support roughly the following (per Oracle Product Management):
- 50 concurrent users
- 1-2 (PCS) task executions per minute
- Other factors (such as app/integration/process complexity) may influence this guidance
- 1 OCPU per instance
- 2 OCPUs per instance for HA (high availability) configurations
WebLogic Server may only be used for the purpose of OIC capabilities. You are restricted from deploying custom applications to WebLogic Server and are restricted from installing custom applications to the Compute infrastructure running OIC.
Both Standard and Enterprise versions of OIC are subject to the following quantities:
- Messages incoming or outgoing via all protocols except file (file, sftp, or ftps) are limited to 10 MiB in size
- Files over 1 MiB in size are temporarily stored in OIC while being processed with a limit of 10 GiB at any point in time
Standard and Enterprise
- Oracle Database Cloud Service (and its underlying dependencies); access to all features requires multiple instances, depending on the feature set type selected when provisioning
- For Integration Analytics – Streaming Analytics use cases, the following services are required: