As Oracle Documents has continued to evolve, these parameters have changed.
Here are the new features in the latest 16.4.1 release of Application Builder Cloud Service which was released in October 2016. Click through for more details on each feature.
- Support for translations
- Create enabled for CRM and Sales API resources
- Improvements in multi-user
- Improvements in Page Designer
- Improvements to Application Settings UI
The below queries allow you to filter for JIRA issues which are released or unreleased. Click through to read more.
fixversion in releasedVersions()
fixversion in unreleasedVersions()
Depending on how you want to view issues with no fix version, you may wish to add this as an OR clause.
fixversion is empty
Some JIRA projects may only set Fix Version when at item becomes resolved. Others may set this before an issue is resolved. If you want to find versions that are actually deployed (meaning Resolved and Released), then you will want to add this as an AND clause.
status = Resolved
Oracle Documents (DOCS) was upgraded to version 16.4.1 in October 2016 to include updates to features around mobile and Oracle Sites Cloud Service.
This one-hour advisor webcast is recommended for technical users who are upgrading or migrating to WebCenter Content 12c. During this webcast, Oracle will cover new 12c features of WebCenter Content, migration vs upgrading, configuring security, and more.
- What are the new 12c features of WebCenter Content?
- Migration vs upgrading, advantages of each method
- Information on new 12c installs, including:
- How to Configure security
- What indexing options are there
- How to configure File Store Provider for webless and/or database storage of content
- Cloud information including:
- On-premises versus Cloud and options for both
- How to promote content to the Documents Cloud Service
- Can I migrate content to the cloud?
- Integrations with other Oracle Fusion Middleware products
Date and time
- Thursday, November 17, 2016
- 11:00 am Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-0500)